The unique Fisher & Paykel Oracle 452 Oral CPAP Mask and optional headgear delivers pressure through the mouth rather than the nose. Clinically proven to function as effectively as a nasal CPAP mask, the Oracle 452 is a perfect solution for mouth breathers and patients with chronic nasal obstruction.
Fisher & Paykel Oracle™ Oral CPAP Mask & Headgear
As a substitute to a traditional full face CPAP mask, the Oracle delivers airflow directly into the mouth, preventing the leaking of air from the mouth or blockage of air in the nose. With nothing covering the field of vision, the Oracle 452 Oral CPAP mask provides freedom of movement.The Fisher & Paykel Oracle 452 Oral CPAP Mask comes as an Out-of-Box Solution fully assembled and ready for use.The Fisher & Paykel Oracle 452 Oral CPAP mask comes with two sizes of mouth inserts and three sizes of nasal plugs. This CPAP mask requires heated humidification to be used at all times. Replacement parts available, and can be used with any CPAP machine. Not recommended for BiPAP users.
- Provides all CPAP patients with an alternate CPAP mask choice.
- No headgear is needed (optional headgear is provided), providing a freedom of movement not experienced with any other CPAP mask.
- Simple to fit as there are no straps to adjust.
- No pressure point-pain from over tightening of headgear.
- Improved patient comfort increases patient compliance.
- Oracle CPAP mask fits comfortably in the patients mouth.
- Less intrusive as you can still wear your glasses.
- Able to be used with dentures.
- Oracle CPAP mask should always be used with heated humidification to improve comfort and compliance.
HCPCS Reimbursement Code: A7044
Included In Box: Oral CPAP mask, headgear strap, three sizes of nasal plugs and two sizes of mouth inserts
Brand/Manufacturer: Fisher & Paykel
Prescription Required: Yes
Cushion Type: Silicone
Multiple Sizes Included: Yes